Friday, August 26, 2011

Black With 2 August Challenge "Always Special"




Hi everyone. Welcome to my NEW Blog. This is my first post on it. Yeah!!!!  & guess what, I made a boo boo. This challenge was black background with green & NO flowers. I was having so much fun creating this layout, got it all finished & posted,  & then realised I had used a flower border punch down the side. Woops!!!!  So I went back to the drawing board, pulled it apart & redid it omitting the flower punch. SO... This is my 2nd version of the challenge  I did for  the Black With 2 blog.  I found it extremely challenging not to use flowers on such a girly page, but I think I coped quite well considering. Just to keep myself happy I managed to spread a bit of glitter & bling around.  Thanks for dropping by.
Until next time.   Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout - love that photo too. Thanks for playing along at BW2. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your detailed punch work! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for having a go at the Black with 2 challenge!

    ReplyDelete