Monday, November 28, 2011

123 November Challenge - "Say Cheese Please"

Hi everyone -

Just finished my page for the November challenge at 123 Challenge.  The criterion was Grey, Stamping on or with something unusual and the word Please.












I indulged my love of parchment craft with this one and stamped flowers on parchment, cut them out, heat embossed, then embossed them











 I also stamped flowers on acetate, cut them out, then heated them to make them curl.  Of course I had to add some bling and sparkle or it wouldn’t be me. 

Thanks for dropping by - Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers look fab Jan. I love how you got the clear acetate ones to curl. Great idea, I might have to give that a try!! Sounds like fun.
    Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING layout Jan! Sooooo amazing! love the unusual stamping and thanks for joining us at 123 :) xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete