Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"White With 1" September Challenge



Hi everyone - today I would like to share my interpretation
 of the White With 1 Challenge for September.

The challenge is:
White with Pistachio

I've included some close-ups.


I've used lots of Green Tara flowers - they have something to
match any layout and are so delicate and pretty.


 This is the first time I've used my new Gelatos.  I absolutely love
them - they are so easy to use and the colours are gorgeous.
 

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Luv Jan xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jan. Just love the softness of the photo and the layers and flowers and the chippies you've used go with it beautifully. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous Jan....lovely photo, love the coloured background, all the layers, blooms and chippie pieces. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Jan & I love how your background turned out using your NEW Gelatos. Fabulous detail. Love love love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jan! Your background is beautiful but the way you have layered the two photos is pure brilliance! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along at WW1. I can't wait to see what you come up with next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, so much detail! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan , i have to say this is just popped out at me on the ww1 board, lovely work , and i can see where your inspiration comes from...so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Jan such perfect contrast and detail thanks so much for joining us at WW1 this month x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan this is stunning!! LOVE the effects you achieved with the photos... very effective. gorgeous work. thank you for playing along with the WW1 challenge.. just stunning.

    ReplyDelete