Friday, March 30, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch March Challenge - "I miss..."

Hi everyone - here is my design for this month's challenge over at Once Upon a Sketch.  The criteria was - finish this sentence - "I miss...."
I've never stopped missing my little Miss Midge.  She was a gentle and loving companion for 16 years.
The journalling was part of the criteria - I have to say I loved doing this page but it did make me feel a little emotional.
I embossed using my cuttlebug, border punched around the page, distressed and scrunched.
Plenty of flowers and chipboard completed this layout

Thanks for dropping by - Luv Jan xx



4 comments:

  1. Love this Jan. Such a beautiful photo that is obviously very special as was your Miss Midge. As always I love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love your journaling and your scrunched up paper. Thanks for joining in at Once Upon a Sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page. I love the colours and textures you've included. Stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete