Saturday, March 30, 2013

Guest Designer for 2 Crafty Chipboard


Hi everyone -
It's my turn again as a Guest Designer on the 2 Crafty Chipboard Blog
This month I have featured the beautiful  
I applied Gesso very heavily, applied heat, then painted it white
to get this lovely textured effect.


I love  Summer Leaf Stemsthey can be used on
so many different pages.  I have inked these leaves
then applied Crackle Accents for a lovely natural effect.
                                      



 Gesso applied heavily and heated creates this beautiful
textured effect.


 I separated a couple of the Summer Leaf Stems, and tucked them
 into my flourish.


I painted this word, then applied a very thin coat of Gesso
to tone down the colour and create a little interesting paint
effect.

The flowers and ribbons I have used on this page are from

Thank you so much for dropping by.

Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Jan this is just too gorgeous. I love everything , especially the way you have made the photo pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jan.. really love it!

    ReplyDelete