Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Green Tara Design Team
April Post



Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by. It's my turn over at the
Green Tara Blog.
 I have used the beautiful  Mustard Damask flower as the focal 
point on this page.  I also added one  4cm Heirloom Silk and
 Organza Grey Blue flower which was the exact colour I needed. 
 

 I sprayed some white roses in order to  get the
 matching blue I needed and added some brown
roses as well.


Green Tara laces are absolutely beautiful and I've sprayed this
off white lace to add to the page for emphasis.This cute little
 Loop Trim ribbon is so delicate and pretty.


A little touch of lace and a couple of roses
added just the right finishing touch to this feature.

Trinket Box


I had so much fun decorating this little trinket box.  I started
by painting the edges then covering the box with paper.I then
added a circle of white Lace as a foundation and then simply
 built it up with flowers. 


The fabulous range of Green Tara flowers  made it all so easy.

Green Tara flowers and ribbons are so very versatile.
It's really easy to create great layouts.

Pop over to the Green Tara Blog to see what their
talented and creative Design Team has been doing.

Thanks for dropping by

Luv Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Jan. Love the butterflies (after flowers they are my favourite embellishment) and that little touch of blue here and there is perfect. Also love the trinket box. Those flowers are to die for. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so beautiful.. the layout is so elegant and sophisticated and the box is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan I love this layout and your trinket box is just fabulous-thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! Your work is so very beautiful!!! I love all the gorgeous texture you created on your page!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work this month Jan, I just adore that little trinket box you decorated xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post Jan, adore your layout but that trinket box looks really stunning too. Love them both. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects and creations are always a wonderful inspiration Jan.... adore your design work, and how you use the flowers. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete