Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Simply the Best


Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by.
Today I have my 2 Crafty Chipboard Guest Designer layout  to
 share with you.  2 Crafty has such a great range of products 
suitable for "boy" pages.

For my background I glued some 
1" Hexagons
onto the page, then sprayed two different colours of
 Glimmer Mist over the lot. I painted the little 
Word Bubbles
with three different metallic paints applied with sponges 
to get a nice aged metal look.
The Arrows from the 
Assorted Arrows Pack
 have simply been painted with a lick of acrylic paont.  
 I then lightly highlighted the
 hexagons and the arrows with some Viva Inca Gold Paste.
 I love these little Film Strips. I think they can be used in so many 
different ways.  I have simply painted them with acrylic paint 
and highlighted them with Inca Gold Paste.
"Simply The Best"
 Another one of 2 Crafty's great titles - a coat of Gesso and black
paint and I think it looks pretty good. 
Thanks again for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you
just a little.

 Remember to visit 2 Crafty on FACEBOOK too.
Luv Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it Jan another fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this Jan, such a fabulous boy page. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious face! Lovin' the whole aged look Jan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love it, and he's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete